Made in Minnesota
Save by buying a pack of 3 assorted face covers! These masks have been designed without using elastic and are super comfy! Assorted prints are chosen by the shipper.
NOTE: This a general assortment and not the particular masks in the photo. The reverse side of this mask is a different print - 2 masks in one
BUY ONE, DONATE ONE – with every face mask purchase, we will donate a procedure mask to an organization caring for those in need.
- Fabric(s): Poly/Cotton/Spandex Blend. 2-ply fabric for comfort and durability. The fabric’s stretch allows the mask to fit comfortably over the nose and mouth. This mask has a stretch crinkle .
- Care: Machine wash in cold water, mild detergent only and dry flat. Wash before use. We do not recommend bleach.
- Sizing: Adult Medium should fit most women. Adult L is for men with larger faces.
- Reversible: You get 2 masks in one by reversing your mask.
- These are non-medical, reusable fashion accessories and not medical devices.
- Wash your hands before wearing your mask and after removing it.
- MADE IN THE U.S.A. and shipped from St. Paul, MN
The CDC now recommends that everyone wear fabric masks in all public settings.
- Not intended for clinical use.
- Beards lessen the coverage area of a mask, consider removing the beard or going to a gator.
- Persons with impaired respiration should ask their doctor about using a mask, as any mask will reduce airflow.
- Parents should ask their pediatrician prior to use on small children.
- Laura Hlavac International Inc makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.